The Other Side
Our second CD in two years - we're starting to get the hang of this! Lots of variety, so unique - you are bound to love at least one or two of our new tunes. Enjoy!
In this episode of DustUp 2.0, The Other Side, Jeff and Hank take you on a journey to find:
• Hope in the face of loneliness,
• A cautionary reminder about those who lie,
• An example of idiom confusion,
• Advice for dealing with anxiety when growing up,
• An exploration on why some birds don’t fly south,
• A call for working together,
• A look at how half of all wrongs may be right,
• And four tunes about death.
- The first asks the question, - The second answers the question, - The third and forth suggest what to do with the body.
Listen up and stay tuned until our next exciting adventure!
Jeff & Hank